Wednesday, December 1, 2004

Follow Me - Lesson 34 - Part 2 - Passage

Return to Lesson

The Seventy Return (continued)

(Matthew 11: 25-30)

At that very time He rejoiced greatly in the Holy Spirit, and said, "I praise Thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that Thou didst hide these things from the wise and intelligent and didst reveal them to babes. Yes, Father, for thus it was well-pleasing in Thy sight. All things have been handed over to Me by My Father, and no one knows who the Son is except the Father, and who the Father is except the Son, and anyone to whom the Son wills to reveal Him. Come to Me, all who are weary and heavy-laden, and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you, and learn from Me, for I am gentle and humble in heart; and YOU SHALL FIND REST FOR YOUR SOULS. For My yoke is easy, and My load is light." And turning to the disciples, He said privately, "Blessed are the eyes which see the things you see, for I say to you, that many prophets and kings wished to see the things which you see, and did not see them, and to hear the things which you hear, and did not hear them.”

A. He rejoiced greatly in the Holy Spirit. Jesus was probably shouting and leaping in the air with joy.

B. Take My yoke upon you. Trust Me and let Me direct you.

C. Learn from Me. Let Me show you what is good for you and pleasing to God.

D. YOU SHALL FIND REST FOR YOUR SOULS. Jeremiah 6:16

Return to Lesson

No comments: